|Address||2986 Golden Donald Upper Road, Golden, British Columbia|
We believe in raising all our animals on pasture. That means they live their lives outdoors with unlimited access to fresh grass, leaves, bugs, forage and sunlight. This results in the highest nutritional value for our consumers. It also allows the animals to live and eat as they were created to do. We do not use antibiotics or hormones.
You are what you eat – and the same goes for the animals whose meat and eggs you put in your mouth. Here are some of the benefits of pasture raised meat and eggs:
– higher levels of vitamins; especially vitamin A,D&E and folic acid in eggs
– healthier balance of Omega 3 & Omega 6 fats
– higher levels of CLA which defends against cancer
– free from added hormones or other drugs
– higher quality of life for the animals.
Get in touch to order your pasture raised pork, turkey, eggs and grass fed and finished beef.